Thursday, December 8, 2011

Beta Character Shots (SWTOR)

Overall the character creation is 'sufficient,' meaning not developed enough for me personally... but I think it will be enough for most players.  By far the cyborgs have the most customization ability.  Different races have specific aspects that pertain to them such as tattoos, markings, etc. However they all seem to have the basics in hair, hair color, face shapes, skin tones, and scars.  The one thing I would like to see better is the facial shapes as in the beta and probably in release it was only a slider with maybe 20ish facial choices... yes whole face packages... I wish there was an advanced button to at least adjust the nose and eyes separately. 


Human (Made to look like my Hubby hehe)

Pure Blood Sith.. what my main will probably look like

Mike made this guy... they kind of creep me out..
but they have a lot more customizations

I thought I would dislike this race.. 
but I am actually happy how she looks and may play as one. 

Mike's BH probably what his main will look like!

2 comments:

Ladies over 36 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Asian bride said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.